Senior Quantity Surveyor
Consultancy – Near Winchester
Salary up to £65,000 + Car Allowance + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Flexible Working + Professional Fees Paid.
Blaymires Recruitment is representing a leading Consultancy based near Winchester who is searching for a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The company undertakes a wide range of projects across education, healthcare, residential and industrial sectors. Having recently been awarded a number of large projects they are now looking to grow the team further.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- Preparing cost plans and estimates.
- Preparation of tender documents, tender analysis and contract administration.
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively.
- Production of monthly post-contract cost reports and presenting them to the client.
- Ensuring that final accounts are negotiated and agreed.
- Support junior staff as required.
Skills & experience of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- A degree in quantity surveying/cost management or equivalent is essential.
- MRICS or working towards chartership would be advantageous.
- Consultancy side experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of building appropriate Scope of Works documents and Bills of Quantities.
- Experienced in tender and subcontract account processes.
- Organised with sharp financial and cost management skills.
- Good understanding of JCT forms of contract.
- Salary up to £65,000.
- Car Allowance.
- 25 Days Holiday.
- Flexible Working.
- Professional Fees Paid.
- Ongoing development and career progression opportunities
If you would like further information about this role then contact Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on 02380 972394 or 07498 987 851. Email: email@example.com