Quantity Surveyor – Fit Out
Salary up to £55,000 + Car Allowance + Pension + 23 Days Holiday
A leading shopfitting contractor based near Southampton is searching for a Quantity Surveyor to join the business.
The company has a proven reputation for working with well know major Retail and High Street brands across the UK, and delivering individual refits, extensions and major rollout projects, ranging in value from £100K to £4M. With their workload increasing they are looking for a motivated Quantity Surveyor with JCT or schedule of rates experience who can manage 2 to 3 live projects at any one time.
The nature of the projects you will be working on are fast paced and will require a high degree of organisation as well as needing to visit sites throughout the UK when required.
You will be joining a friendly and supportive contractor who has long-term plans to grow and will offer a stable and interesting career. The role would suit a Quantity Surveyor or Estimator / Surveyor who has shopfitting, fit-out or main contracting experience.
- Cost management across multiple clients.
- Measuring, estimating and budgets.
- Final accounts.
- Subcontract commercial control.
- Valuations and payments control for positive cash flow.
- Reporting, forecasting and risk management.
- Develop subcontract and client relationships & communication.
- Supply chain commercial improvement with suppliers and contractors.
- Quantity surveying.
- Cost management.
- Estimating & tendering.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Refurbishment, Shopfitting background would be an advantage.
- HNC or Degree qualified.
- Good knowledge of Schedule of Rates or JCT forms of contracts.
If you would like further information, then call Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on 02380 972 394 / 07498 987 851 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org