Senior Quantity Surveyor – Consultancy
Salary up to £60,000 + Car Allowance + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
Blaymires Recruitment is representing a leading consultancy based in Southampton who is searching for an experience Senior Quantity Surveyor to help deliver some of the South’s biggest and best projects.
As a leading consultancy, they play a critical role in creating and delivering flagship construction projects, defining skylines and amazing spaces across the country.
Projects undertaken typically range in value from £5m – £50m. Having also secured places on several frameworks, they are expanding to deliver an exciting mix of projects across a range of sectors. You will be joining a team of like-minded experts who share your passion for innovation and delivering cutting edge solutions.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Preparing cost plans and estimates.
- Preparation of tender documents, tender analysis and contract administration.
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variations are managed effectively.
- Production of monthly post-contract cost reports and presenting them to the client.
- Ensuring that final accounts are negotiated and agreed.
- Support junior staff as required.
Skills & experience:
- A degree in quantity surveying/cost management or equivalent is essential.
- MRICS or working towards chartership would be advantageous.
- Consultancy experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Salary up to £60,000 + Car Allowance +Pension.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Ongoing development and career progression opportunities.
- Professional and friendly working environment.
- Professional fees covered.
If you would like further information, then call Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on 02380 972 394 / 07498 987 851 or email: email@example.com