Projects: Insurance Refurbishments.
Salary up to £45,000 + Car/Allowance + Pension + 23 days Holiday
Blaymires Recruitment is representing a respected insurance and property refurbishment contractor, who are searching for an Insurance Surveyor to join the team.
The company undertakes the restoration and reinstatement of residential and commercial properties after Fire, Flood, Subsidence, and all other disasters.
You will manage a wide range of small value building projects and will liaise closely with insurer client and act as a focal point for the exchange of instructions and information.
You will undertake initial surveys, advise on appropriate repairs, compile detailed work scopes, programme and financially plan the project for consideration.
You will prepare CDM and other H&S documentation. You will be responsible for the delivery with regard to timescale, cost, quality, and client expectation.
You will complete payment applications, variations, final accounts, and other final documentation.
This would suit an existing Insurance Surveyor or Insurance Building Surveyor or a Loss adjuster who is looking to move across to a Contractor.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Degree qualified in building discipline or equivalent would be an advantage.
- Working towards or a current member of a professional body i.e. CIOB or RICS.
- At least 5 years’ experience dealing with work of a similar nature preferably within estimating / surveying, building surveying or project management.
- Good interpersonal skills are required for dealing with a range of customers.
- IT literate in Word, Excel and project programmes desirable.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, CDM roles and asbestos legislation.
If you would like further information, then call Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on 02380 972394 or 07498987851 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org