High-End Residential Contractor
Salary £55,000 + Car Allowance + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
Blaymires Recruitment is representing a leading high-end residential contractor based in Surrey who is searching for a full time Site Manager to join the business.
The company undertake high-end residential projects across Sussex, Surrey and London. The company is steadily growing, and the work undertaken is Architect led, predominantly for private clients. Due to the outstanding reputation that the company has for quality and customer service, these contracts are often won by negotiation rather than by competitive tender.
The company have several project starting over the summer period and are looking for a Site Manager with high-end residential experience who is ideally from a trade background.
- Be hands on in managing small team direct labour and driving productivity.
- Ensure works are completed in accordance with design information.
- Managing specialist sub-contractors and signing off their works.
- Procurement of standard materials from approved suppliers.
- Ensure works are completed in line with programme as well as labour and materials budgets.
- Ensure all activities on site are in line with health and safety procedures and requirements.
- Have exceptional written and spoken English.
- Be well presented and confident in liaising direct with clients.
- IT literate and can learn to use the latest cloud software products for health, safety and construction management.
- Be highly self-motivated and have experience of delivering high quality projects in a pressurised environment.
- Have management experience of running luxury residential projects more than £500k.
- Have exceptional attention to detail and a right first-time attitude.
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills.
- Have a flexible approach and have excellent people and problem-solving skills.
- Ideally trade qualified (carpentry preferred).
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS Card.
- Salary £55,000 + Car Allowance + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
- Friendly and supportive contractor.
- Interesting and varied projects.
- Ongoing training and development.
To find out more about this role, contact Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on 07498 987 851 / 02380 972 394 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org