Day Rate: up to £300
I am representing a Facade Remedial Consultancy who is searching for a Cladding Consultant to join the team and will cover the South Wales area of the UK.
The consultancy works closely with their clients to understand and manage their facade combustibility risk, defects and remedial issues. They are presently working with a range of clients from social housing providers, landlords, private consortiums and management companies.
- The cladding consultant will be responsible for travelling to sites and will review wall conditions of existing buildings.
- You will take off panels and record the cladding system used, taking photos and video.
- You will perform a nonintrusive test, drilling a hole into the wall and using an endoscope to survey the wall conditions and exterior façade.
- You will record if it is timber frame, steel frame or brick and block and record your findings and then a report back to the building surveying team at head office.
- This opportunity would suit a hands-on Site Manager, Project Manager or Contracts Manager who has worked for a Cladding contractor. It is important you have a good understanding of different cladding and façade materials.
- This is a great role for someone who is looking to move away from the delivery of projects and use their cladding / facade experience to support the growth of this professional Facade Consultancy.
- Day Rate up to £300
- Ongoing training & development.
- Annual pay reviews.
- Professional working environment.
For further information about this role then contact Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on 07498 987 851 or email: email@example.com