Senior Site Manager
Luxury Residential New Build – £40 Million
Site Location: Windsor
Salary up to £65,000 + Car Allowance + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
A highly respected residential contractor who undertakes new build, refurbishment, and renovation projects for the high-end residential market is searching for a Senior Site Manager to join the site team on a single luxury residential project based in Windsor, contract value £40 Million.
The company has worked on some of the finest properties in the South of England and you will have the opportunity to work on large scale projects of high value and complexity, with a typical project duration of 1-3 years.
As Senior Site Manager you will be responsible for managing a section of the project and will report to the Project Manager. This is a unique project that will consist of large-scale demolition, groundworks, new build and high specification refurbishment elements to an existing property.
- To understand complex, technical project information and demonstrate effective principles of planning and programming.
- To manage a large team including an Assistant, Section and some Sub-contractor Managers and to enable them to deliver work of the highest standard.
- To demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of SHE and ensure that sites are managed in accordance with complex requirements.
- To have an awareness of contractual issues that impact on site-based activity.
- To be proactive and professional in all dealings with the wider team, the client and their representatives.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Must have delivered luxury residential projects from start to finish.
- Experience of high-quality new build and refurbishment.
- Experience in managing projects to the value of £8 Million.
- Managed 50+ trades people on site.
- SMSTS, First Aid at Work, Scaffold Inspection
- NEBOSH (desirable).
- Higher Education Qualification (desirable).
- Member of a Professional body – Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) (desirable).
- Basic contractual knowledge.
- Awareness of standard pre-construction processes and relevant SHE regulations.
- Competency in short-term programming – use of programming software.
- Comprehensive technical and construction knowledge.
- A trade apprenticeship, preferably carpentry.
- Experience in basements, pools, stonework – (desirable)
- Able to deliver exceptional quality.
- Professional and client facing.
- Stable career history with a reputable contractor.
If you would like to find out more then contact Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on 07498 987 851 or 02380 972 394 / Email: email@example.com.