Senior Quantity Surveyor
High-End Residential Project – £40 million – Windsor, Berkshire
Salary up to £75,000 + Car Allowance + 23 Days Holiday + Pension
Blaymires Recruitment is representing a high-end residential contractor who is searching for a Senior Quantity Surveyor. You will manage a major refurbishment and new build to an existing private residence based near Windsor with a project value of £40 million.
The company has built a brand for delivering high class refurbishments and new builds to period properties upwards of £10m in value. No two of their projects are the same and you will be given the opportunity to work on unique and interesting projects.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be joining a highly experienced team to complete large-scale projects of high value and complexity. You will be based predominantly on site, with a typical project duration of 1-3 years.
The company is looking for a motivated Senior Quantity Surveyor who has new build and refurbishment project experience, working under JCT form of contracts.
The role would suit an existing Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior Project Surveyor from a Tier 1 main contracting background who would like to work on interesting and individual high-end residential projects.
- Preparing Tender and Contract documents.
- Preparing Bills of Quantities.
- Preparing Accurate Progress Reports.
- Completed Work Valuations and Payments.
- Risk Management and Cost Control.
- Sub-Contractor Work Allocation.
- Recording Variations.
- HNC in Construction or relevant Degree level qualification.
- Knowledge of private residential building contracting would be an advantage.
- You will need to have a good understanding of traditional build methods and products associated with the refurbishment of listed buildings and period dwellings.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office – Intermediate level of Excel.
- To be able to write clear and precise communications which might include detailed and complex figures, calculations, and specific building information.
- Strong numeracy and financial management skills and the ability to learn construction management IT packages.
- A practical, logical and methodical approach to thinking and problem solving.
- Confident in dealing directly with Architects, Quantity Surveyors, clients and subcontractors.
- Salary up to £75,000 + Car Allowance.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Individual private health insurance.
- Workplace pension scheme.
If would like further information, then contact Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on 02380 972 394 / 07498 987 851 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org