Senior Quantity Surveyor – Facade / Cladding
Salary up to £65,000 + Car Allowance + Pension + 25 Days Holiday
A respected facade contractor based near Southampton is searching for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team.
As an independent specialist, they are experts within the design, engineering and installation of cutting-edge Cladding, Glazing and Roofing projects ranging in value between £1- £15 Million.
The company has a heritage spanning over 25 years and has been involved with well-known projects throughout London and the South.
You will be working on prestigious schemes across a variety of sectors including, Commercial, Education, MoD, MOJ, Healthcare & High-rise.
- Responsible for the financial control of projects between £500k to £15 million.
- Working with JCT, NEC contracts.
- Applications for payment in accordance with contract terms and conditions.
- Production of monthly cost reports and forecasting.
- Preparation of delay notices in accordance with contract terms.
- Processing monthly subcontractor payments.
- Picking up and valuing variations.
- Settling final accounts with main contractors.
- Site measures.
- Main Contracting or Subcontracting experience.
- Previous experience working with JCT and/or NEC contracts.
- Minimum of 2 years working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
If you would like further information about this role then contact Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on 07498 987 851 / 02380 972 394.