Freelance Site Manager – High-End Residential
High-end Refurbishment of Private Residence
NW31- Hampstead Heath, London – Contract Value – £500K
2 Months Contract
Day Rate up to £290
Blaymires Recruitment is representing a leading residential building and refurbishment contractor who is searching for a Freelance Site Manager to oversee the refurbishment of a Grade 1, high-end private house in Hammersmith, London due to commence in May 2021.
The project is expected to last for 2 months and will consist of overseeing all internal and external decorations, flooring, plumbing, mechanical and electrical up grade, carpentry, and new window replacement scheme. Project value £500k.
You will be working on a luxury private residence and this role requires a Site Manager with high-end refurbishment experience to take charge of the project.
- Experience within the high-end residential, bespoke housing or restoration sector.
- Experience of planning, programming and managing sub-contractors.
- Excellent communication skills with experience working with private clients.
Ensure works are completed in line with programme as well as labour and materials budgets.
- Ensure all activities on site are Covid compliant and are in line with health and safety procedures and requirements.
- Have care and pride in your work with attention to detail whilst completing tasks in a timely manner.
- Have flexible approach and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Have excellent written and spoken English.
- IT literate and able to use the latest cloud software products for health, safety and construction management.
- First Aid
- Carpentry background would be an advantage.
To find out more about this role, contact Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on 07498 987 851 / 02380 972 394 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org