Design Co-ordination Manager
Salary up to £65,000 + Car Allowance + Pension + 25 Days Holiday
Blaymires Recruitment is representing a leading Chartered Surveying and Consultancy firm based near Southampton who is searching for a Design Co-ordination Manager.
The consultancy works closely with their clients to understand and manage cladding and internal combustibility risk, defects and remedial issues.
As Design Co-ordination Manager you will be operating and advising in the Design and Build environment across the United Kingdom. They are continuously expanding their market reach and within their growing team they are looking for the right individual, bringing with them a diverse and assertive approach across professional practice with a contracting design focus.
Working alongside Professional Design Teams and Consultants, Chartered Quantity Surveyors and Chartered Building Surveyors practicing from an Employers Agent / Contract Administrator perspective, they are looking for a self-starter and entrepreneurial individual who can lead and drive the co-ordination of Design from Contractor to Client Team, whilst demonstrating a keen eye for detail, future proofing construction and design risk, with a technical and quality outlook including the following criteria:
• Minimum of 15 years industry experience.
• Architecturally led background ideally RIBA qualified.
• Understanding and knowledge of JCT Design & Build Contracts and responsibilities.
• Experience through Consultancy Practice.
• Strong management skills leading and chairing co-ordination meetings between Clients, Consultants and Contractors.
• Motivated approach to Project Organisation and Information Distribution.
• Calculated focus regarding key design and change management across a portfolio of major construction projects.
• Delivers a high level of initiative to work obligations including delivery and innovation of Design, Document and Information Control across all projects.
• Familiar with industry leading Design portal and uploading software to manage and control project information with accuracy and efficiency to all project and contract stakeholders.
This role will provide an excellent environment for the right individual to excel in and experience a new and expanding side of the industry, working alongside a supportive and talented Chartered Professional Team and Project Portfolio.
If you would like further information about this role then contact Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on 07498 987 851 / 02380 972 394 or email: email@example.com