Freelance Building Surveyor – MRICS
Day Rate: £325
Blaymires Recruitment is representing a surveying consultancy firm based near Southampton who are searching for a Freelance Building Surveyor to join their business.
The consultancy works closely with their clients to understand and manage cladding combustibility risk, defects and remedial issues. They are presently working with a range of clients from social housing providers, landlords, private consortiums and management companies.
This is a long-term opportunity and would suit a Building Surveyor or Chartered Building Surveyor who is looking to gain experience working on Facade and Cladding remediation projects.
You will undertake project management duties, controlling Facade and Cladding remediation projects as well as report writing and producing condition reports.
The Successful Applicant
- BSc in building surveying or equivalent.
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years technical delivery experience gained within a construction consultancy.
- Pre and post-contract experience.
- Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills.
- Strong IT skills (AutoCAD, MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel and other bespoke software).
- Organised, diligent and commercially astute.
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Friendly and professional working environment.
- Interesting work.
- Flexible / Home working.
- Opportunity to gain in depth facade experience.
If you would like to find out more then please contact Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on 07498 987 851 / 02380 972 394 or email: email@example.com