Fire Safety Consultant – (Fire Risk Assessments – Type 2 & 4)
Midlands / North – (Home Working)
Salary up to £45,000 + Vehicle + Pension + 25 Days Holiday
I am representing a leading Fire Consultancy who due to an extraordinary period of growth, are searching for several Fire Consultants / Fire Risk Assessors to undertake Type 2 & 4 Fire Risk Assessments across the Midlands and the North.
The company is presently working with a range of clients from social housing providers, landlords, private consortiums and management companies.
They are a people focused company who aspires to provide an excellent opportunity for ambitious people looking to add value to a business and where effort and achievements are recognised and rewarded in a supporting and enthusiastic work environment.
This role would suit an experienced candidate who will be predominantly field based therefore a willingness to travel is crucial. A typical week would see you spend an average of one day working from home / office, with the remaining 4 days on the road delivering full Fire Risk Assessment Types 2 & 4 or Fire Door Surveys on site.
- Conducting full risk assessment Types 2 & 4 on the nominated building as required.
- Collating appropriate information and ensuring all documentation is utilised.
- Providing reports as required.
- Attending meetings and appointments to fulfil your activity requirements.
- Ensuring that all risk assessments are submitted within contractual service level agreements.
- Attainment of agreed targets, completing an allocated number of risk assessments each month.
- Working closely with other departments where required.
- They require someone with previous experience in a similar role who is looking for a new challenge within a growing company.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of conducting Fire Risk Assessments Type 2 & 4.
- Good understanding of Fire Doors & Fire Stopping principles (BM Trada/FDIS).
- An IFE, IFSM or IFPO accreditation.
- Be on a current life safety risk register or be willing to work towards. (Desirable).
- Full understanding of the current UK fire legislation and the ability to use fire safety guidance documents.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management.
- A professional manner and the ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Salary up to £45,000.
- Company Vehicle with Fuel Allowance.
- Company Laptop, Tablet and Mobile Phone.
- Private Healthcare Cover.
- Holiday Allowance of 25 Days Plus Bank Holidays.
- Personal Development and progression opportunities.
- £3,000 – Bonus Scheme.
If you are interested in this role then contact Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on 07498 987 851 / 02380 972 394 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org