Project Manager – Facade / Cladding Sector
Salary up to £65,000 + Car Allowance + Pension + 25 Days Holiday
A respected facade contractor based near Southampton is searching for a Project Manager to join the team.
As an independent specialist they are experts within the design, engineering and installation of cutting-edge Cladding, Glazing and Roofing projects ranging in value between £5M- £15M.
The company has a heritage spanning over 25 years and has been involved with well-known projects throughout London and the South.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager who can demonstrate a strong background within the Facades and Cladding industry.
You will be working on prestigious schemes across a variety of sectors including, Commercial, Education, MoD, MOJ, Healthcare & High-rise.
- As the Project Manager you will have the opportunity to run your own projects with the support of the Project Director or will work alongside a Senior Project Manager on larger projects.
- You will be responsible for planning and programming projects as well as managing all health & safety requirements on site.
- You will liaise directly with the main contractor and will attend site meetings and be a confident communicator at all levels.
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience working within the Façade industry on large projects up to £5 million value.
- You will assist in the preparation of method statements, COSSH, Risk Assessments and Quality plans.
- You will keep a detailed daily site diary and will safeguard the company’s position by ensuring relevant site events are recorded and reported in writing to the Main Contractor quickly and in line with the project contract.
- You will ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, in accordance with agreed programmes of work and to the required quality standard.
- You will have experience of working in the roofing, cladding, curtain walling, external envelope environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Minimum 5 years’ proven industry experience within Facade or Cladding sector.
- Construction degree educated or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- First Aid.
If you would like further information about this role then contact Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on 07498 987 851 / 02380 972 394 or email: email@example.com