Fire Risk Assessor
Fire and Facade Consultancy – Southampton
Salary up to £38,000 + Vehicle + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bonus
Blaymires Recruitment is representing a leading Fire and Facade Consultancy based near Southampton who is searching for a Fire Risk Assessor.
The consultancy works closely with their clients to understand and manage cladding and internal combustibility risk, defects and remedial issues. They are presently working with a wide range of clients from social housing providers, landlords, private consortiums and management companies.
As Fire Risk Assessor you will be responsible for undertaking type 2 & 4 fire risk assessments. This will involve the assessment of any common areas of the building, along with “destructive inspection” of both common parts and inhabitable areas. You will produce fire reports based on the finding of the internal cladding consultant and confirm any remedial works to be undertaken.
This role would suit either a Fire Safety Engineer, Building Safety Manager or Fire Risk Assessor who is looking to work for a leading fire consultancy.
- Type 2 and 4 Fire Risk Assessments for a vast range of clients.
- Producing technical Fire Risk Assessments, Fire Reports and providing remedial action.
- Providing Fire Safety Advice.
- Ensuring clients are compliant with current legislation using the relevant guides and standards applicable.
Fire Risk Assessor Consultant Qualifications
- Member of accredited body ie IFE, IFSM or working towards.
- Formal recognised Fire Qualifications.
- Fire Stopping would be an advantage.
- Salary up to £38,000 + Vehicle + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bonus.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Safety first culture.
- Interesting and varied work.
Fire Risk Assessor, Type 4, Type 4 Fire Risk Assessor, Fire Surveyor, Type 4 Surveyor, Type 4 Fire Surveyor, Type 4 Fire, FRA, Type 4 FRA, C05, C05 Certificate, C05 FRA, Passive Fire Protection, Building Fire Protection, Building FRA, FRA, C05 FRA, Type 1-4, Type 1 – 4.
For more information about this role then contact Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on 07498 987 851, 02380 972 394 or email:email@example.com