Quantity Surveyor – Shopfitting
Salary up to £55,000 + Car Allowance + Pension + 23 Days Holiday
A leading shopfitting contractor based near Southampton is searching for a Quantity Surveyor to join the business.
The company has a proven reputation for working with well know major Retail and High Street brands across the UK, and delivering individual refits, extensions and major rollout projects, ranging in value from £500K to £4M.
With their workload increasing they are looking for a motivated Quantity Surveyor who can manage 2 to 3 live projects at any one time and has a good understanding of JCT contracts.
The nature of the projects you will be working on are fast paced and will require a high degree of organisation as well as needing to visit sites throughout the UK when required.
You will be joining a friendly and supportive contractor who has long-term plans to grow and will offer a stable and interesting career. The role would suit a Quantity Surveyor who has shopfitting, fit-out or main contracting experience.
• Cost management across multiple clients.
• Measuring, estimating and budgets.
• Final accounts.
• Subcontract commercial control.
• Valuations and payments control for positive cash flow.
• Reporting, forecasting and risk management.
• Develop subcontract and client relationships & communication.
• Supply chain commercial improvement with suppliers and contractors.
• Quantity surveying.
• Cost management.
• Estimating & tendering.
• Commercial Awareness.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor.
• Refurbishment, Shopfitting background would be an advantage.
• HNC or Degree qualified.
• Good knowledge of JCT forms of contracts.
If you would like further information, then call Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on 02380 972 394 / 07498 987 851 or email: email@example.com