Contracts Manager – Shopfitting
Salary up to £50,000 + Car Allowance + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
A respected Shopfitting Contractor based near Southampton is searching for a Contracts Manager to join their business.
They are a long-standing Shopfitting contractor who specialise in individual and multiple unit roll-out programmes. Over the past 20 years they have worked for many leading names on the high street including high-end fashion, retail, and restaurant chains.
The company is entering a sustained busy period and requires a Contracts Manager with Shopfitting experience to join the business. The company will consider either an established Contracts Manager or motivated Project Manager who is looking to step up and make their mark in a growing business.
- As Contracts Manager you will control all operational and commercial aspects of projects.
- You will be working closely with the Site Managers to drive forward advance planning, programming and management of projects through to completion.
- You will have a firm hold on Health and Safety regulations and the practical application of monitoring these details.
- You must be able to work independently and under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- You will be an effective communicator and have the ability to lead teams.
- You will be either a Contracts Manager or Project Manager.
- Quantity Surveying experience would be an advantage.
- Proven experience working within the Shop-fitting industry.
- Knowledge of Building Legislation.
- Effective planning and programming experience.
- Effective communication and written skills.
- Be prepared to work over a large geographical area.
- Financial and commercial awareness.
- SMSTS, CSCS, CIOB (Desirable).
- Time served understanding of joinery (Desirable).
- Any related construction management qualification. i.e. HND/HNC, BSc. (Desirable).
- Salary up to £50,000 + Car Allowance + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
- Friendly working environment.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Interesting and varied work.
If you would like further information, then call Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on 02380 972 394 or 07498 987 851 or email: email@example.com